Hello web standardistas!

I have accepted a new job with the College of Education and Human
Development's web team, meaning that my current position of content
strategist in Family Social Science is open and posted:
employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=104718

While I'm excited for my new position, it is quite sad to leave Family
Social Science, and I can wholeheartedly recommend this position. The
faculty and staff here are tremendous, with wonderful leadership and
support. The job is very project-oriented, working with faculty to use the
web in effective outreach, but also allows for a lot of flexibility in
bringing in new initiatives that will help the department. The leadership
here is always excited to try new things, which gives this position a lot
of freedom to branch out. I've seriously loved my time here, and will be
working with the department to make sure we can find a good fit!

The posting just opened yesterday, but we are looking to move very quickly
on finding someone and getting the position filled!

Thanks,
Amanda

--
Amanda Costello
Content Strategist, Dept. of Family Social Science