Dear Web Developers,

Environments for Humans is sponsoring an exciting 3-day online web conference, CSS Summit 2012, beginning next Tuesday, July 31. Each day's presentations run from 9 to 4 (central time).

The conference has an impressive lineup of speakers and topics. See for yourself: http://environmentsforhumans.com/2012/css-summit/

Contribute to a Ticket
University Relations is interested in sharing the purchase of a 3-day meeting room ticket for $1,279.00. This would allow us to fill a room with as many people as would like to attend.

If your unit is interested and can contribute toward the price of the ticket, please indicate your interest as soon as possible. We'd like to get commitments from at least 10 other units to make the per-unit cost reasonable (in the neighborhood of $100 per unit).

Deadline
Sign up (indicate your unit's interest and commitment) no later than Thursday, July 26.

This is very short notice (sorry, just found out about it this morning!) so we'd like to hear from you asap. We all have busy schedules and blocking off 3 days for a conference is a challenge!

Details
This message has been sent to these listservs:
  Communicators Forum
  Web Standards
  Code People

Please feel free to pass it along to any other University lists or people.

Sign up today!

Kathy

--
Kathy Jensen