Dear Web Developers,

Just when you think you have all the bases covered...

I got an email from one of you telling me that the three day meeting session was sold out.

Up until about 10 minutes ago, it did not say that on the main page of the conference site. You had to actually begin the order process in order to see that it was sold out.

I'm still not quite sure why an online conference would be sold out and I've sent some messages to the organizers to find out if there's any way we can still get in.

Anyway, for now, hold off on getting your boss' permission to attend and I'll let you know if there's any hope....

Kathy

--
Kathy Jensen
Marketing & E-Communications