Hi Lisa,

I'm working with a small group of web developers and designers to update these and make them responsive. Jim Hart from U Relations is a member the group, so the templates will eventually be posted--hopefully this summer.

We're addressing retina displays and writing media queries for classes of devices (large, medium and small). Email me off list of you're interested in attending our next meeting. I'm also willing to meet with you separately to go over the techniques we've discussed. Other members of the group might be willing also (although I don't want to speak for them).

Thanks,

Tony