Greetings,

University Relations is in the process of creating a mobile website for the University’s home page. This mobile site is an interim solution as we work toward building a responsive home site.

When we launch the mobile site, we plan to include a directory of other mobile or responsive sites at the University.

If your unit has a mobile or responsive site, please fill out the form at http://z.umn.edu/935.

Once launched, this new directory will be updated as we receive new submissions. If you don’t have a mobile site now, please be sure to send us the information when you do.

Thank you,

University Relations E-Communications Team

--
Kathy Jensen
Marketing & E-Communications