Hello:  Today while driving north to the twin cities on I-35 there appeared to be a Cattle Egret feeding in the median between the north and south bound lanes of I-35 around a mile south of where the freeway splits between the woods just north of Faribault.  This was around 10:00 a.m. Of course I was going 70 plus miles per hour but I was in the left lane and saw the small, slim white bird walking forward , head down and picking at the ground like it was feeding.  Have seen many Cattle Egrets in Florida  and it sure reminded me of those in its actions.
	Also going north on the freeway just a couple miles south of there right before the highway 21 exit there were several Great Egrets in the marsh on the east side of the freeway.

Thanks,  Bob Jessen,  Austin