Hotline: Minnesota Statewide
Date: November 30, 2012
Sponsor: Minnesota Ornithologists' Union (MOU) http://moumn.org
Reports: (763) 780-8890
Compiler: Anthony Hertzel ([log in to unmask])

This is the Minnesota Birding Report for Sunday November 29th, 2012.

In Duluth, an adult BLACK-LEGGED KITTIWAKE was found and photographed by
Jan and Larry Kraemer at Canal Park on the 28th.

I have a secondhand report of a CLARK'S NUTCRACKER seen on or about the
29th in Lakeville, Dakota County, but no further details. I have another
report of this species from the town of Canby, along Lac qui Parl County
Road 11 about half a mile north of county road 2.

On the 26th, Karl Bardon reported a PACIFIC LOON at the recreation area
of Park Point in Duluth.

A LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL was still at Lake Calhoun in Minneapolis on
the 29th. Two were here on the 27th.

In Itasca County, Shawn Conrad reported that a female VARIED THRUSH
visited his yard in Bovey on the 29th. And on the same day, Elizabeth
Bell reported that a CAROLINA WREN was in her backyard on Grey Cloud
Island of Saint Paul Park in Washington County.

The next scheduled update of this tape is Thursday December 6th, 2012.