All,

At today's Web Standards presentation, there were some questions related to a header and footer template in Google sites.

The best version to use is already available on Google sites. When you go in to create a new site, you're prompted to select a template to use. On that screen, click "Browse the gallery for more." This will give you a thumbnail list of all the templates that have been created for Google sites at the U.

The one that uses the approved web header and footer is the OIT Collaboration Site Template.

We will be reviewing the code for the header and footer in Google sites and releasing an update as soon as we can. Stay tuned. And let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or time to help make the next version!

Thanks,
Kathy

--
Kathy Jensen