(cross-posted from UM Drupal Users Group list)

Hi everyone,

Based on feedback gathered in the Drupal User Group survey that wrapped up
last week, the first Drupal open labs have been scheduled.

At our first meeting, there seemed to be interest in getting together
before the new year, so the first open lab will be on* Monday, December 17
from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in 101 Walter Library*.

As a reminder, the idea behind the open lab is for Drupal users from around
the U to gather in a come-as-you-can, drop-in basis to work on our own
projects or assist others with theirs. Bring a laptop, something for lunch,
and get away from your desk for a while. Stay for as long or as short a
time as you want.

We'll kick off the new year with another open lab on Thursday, January 10,
again from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Walter 101.

Please spread the word about this, and don't hesitate to contact me with
ideas you may have relating to the open labs.

- Julian
--
Julian Kittelson-Aldred

Web Designer/Developer
Office of the Senior Vice President
for Academic Administration, UMN System

110 Morrill Hall | 612.624.4545 | [log in to unmask]