I'm guessing your using the Java tool available from Google, in which case
you'd need the IMAP... er, Google Desktop/Mobile Client password (which can
be reset if you need to). We tested the GoogleSites export tool months ago
and got a Zip file of the pages.

  http://www.dataliberation.org/google/sites
  https://www.umn.edu/dirtools?form=gpw

--