Colleagues,

Academic Health Center communications has two openings on our web team: Web Developer and Web Editor. Please share with anyone who might be interested. You can direct any questions to me at [log in to unmask].

Apply at employment.umn.edu by Monday, February 4.

Web Editor (requisition #182594)
http://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=108850

Web Developer (requisition #182577)
http://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=108824

--
Rebecca Noran
assistant director for web communications

Discover more about medical and health sciences at the University of Minnesota:
health.umn.edu | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Flickr

Ready to get real about innovation? Visit z.umn.edu/innovate to learn about a way to advance ideas that make an impact.