Hi,

University Relations has registered for the first Higher Ed Analytics online conference hosted by HigherEdExperts.com, on Wednesday, February 6th from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

With our registration we are able to screen the conference for a group of people. If you would like to attend the conference with us, please fill out this form. We will not be able to use UMConnect for remote viewing.

Once I have a count of how many people are attending, I will send out location information.

I apologize for the late notice about this event. However, if you could please sign-up by the end of the day on Monday, February 4th, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa

--
Lisa Case