Yesterday I went out with my husband in hopes of seeing one of the
many Boreal Owls being reported in my neck of the woods. We had a
great encounter with one, and I posted lots of photos, at

http://conservationbigyear.blogspot.com/2013/02/february-3superb-owl-sunday.html

Best, Laura

--
Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

For the love, understanding, and protection of birds

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after
the winter.

            —Rachel Carson