My organization, Center for Early Education and Development (CEED), uses
Regonline (http://www.regonline.com). We are very happy with it. They have
free trainings that you can attend online to get you started. You have many
options (easy and advanced) for how to set up a registration form. Good
help line. Depending on what plan you choose, there is a per registrant fee
plus a credit card fee, but I think that's fairly standard across
registration systems. We are very happy with it.