On 2/18/2013 2:35 PM, Marshall, Kirk wrote:
> Have any of you in the Web Standards group worked with these or other
> providers to set up online payment on a U website? What would you recommend?

Way back when we used to charge for email account upgrades, we used
Cybercash, which was bought and merged into Surepay, and then we ditched
online payment altogether.

Last I heard the recommendation was for Authorize.net.  Since using any
payment service usually involves some coding (or at least used to), you
may find more answers on the code-people list.

Watch out for PCI compliance issues (which may vary by vendor or
integration type).

--
%%  Christopher A. Bongaarts   %%  [log in to unmask]          %%
%%  OIT - Identity Management  %%  http://umn.edu/~cab  %%