My organization, Center for Early Education and Development (CEED), uses Regonline (http://www.regonline.com). We are very happy with it. They have free trainings that you can attend online to get you started. You have many options (easy and advanced) for how to set up a registration form. Good help line. Depending on what plan you choose, there is a per registrant fee plus a credit card fee, but I think that's fairly standard across registration systems. We are very happy with it.