Hi Ann,

Not a course, but a book we have that I've found very helpful: Advanced Web Metrics With Google Analytics by Brian Clifton.

http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Web-Metrics-Google-Analytics/dp/1118168445/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361312933&sr=1-1&keywords=advanced+web+metrics+with+google+analytics

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Ann Nordby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone know of GA training, on campus or elsewhere?
Our college has switched from Urchin to GA recently. It's such a powerful and complex tool that I would think a short course would be helpful.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Ann

--

Ann Nordby