AMSA Members,

The time has come to transition to 2013-2014 leadership for AMSA!  Though the level of commitment is relatively low, the rewards are large!  This past year we accomplished quite a lot:

1) Political awareness lunch lectures
2) AIDS Awareness Week
3) The 4th Annual Camp Heartland Benefit at the Varsity Theater
4) Mentorship for pre-med AMSA members

AMSA leadership is a great way to give back to the medical school community and engage in charitable efforts without an enormous time commitment.  If you are interested in a leadership role EMAIL ME ASAP!  I hope to officially transition to next year's group by the end of March and will set up a meeting with those who are interested in the next few weeks.

Best,
Nathan Wanderman
2012-2013 AMSA President