April 30, 2013 I checked out Swan Lake in Nicollet county this afternoon.  I was at the original location that the Glossy Ibis was posted at, at 3:30 and 4:45 pm.  I also checked the access points on the South side of Swan Lake and did not relocate any of the previously reported Ibis's. There were large numbers of Yellow-headed Blackbirds in the marsh at Swan Lake and in flocks along some of the side roads around the lake. Other wise things were pretty quite. Craig  Craig MandelMinnetonka, Hennepin [log in to unmask]