Yes — I have been using it quite a bit. Bootstrap works great with the official University template. For the most part, I only create templates for other departments, and then they populate the content. Bootstrap works well because of its excellent documentation. That way whoever takes it over (once I'm done with the department template) can figure it out fairly quickly and has a great resource to use.

Here is one site that was created in January:
http://www.secondyear.umn.edu/

And here is another that is currently in production:
http://test.printing.umn.edu/mdc/index.html

I'm currently working on several other Bootstrap sites as well.

Lisa Anderson
Graphic & Web Designer
University of Minnesota Printing Services
612-625-7802

Hours: M-F, 7am - 1:30pm
For assistance after 1:30pm, please contact Shawn Welch at 612-625-8064.