All,

University Relations has added an official University header and footer template to Google sites.

This new template includes branded elements coupled with a fluid design that can accommodate either a horizontal or a sidebar navigation scheme.

Template features include:
All official University websites created using Google sites should use an official web header and footer. This is the first of at least two header and footer templates we plan to create. More information and guidelines can be found on the template itself.

To use the new template, go into the University's Google sites: https://sites.google.com/a/umn.edu

Hit the "Create" button, then click on the "Browse gallery for more" link.

You'll be presented with a long list of templates. Choose the template named "UofM Official Google Sites Template I" (currently at the bottom of the list).

As always, we'd like to make University branding choices that are easy for you to use. Please email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any suggestions for changes or improvements to the header and footer included in this template.

Thank you!
Kathy

--
Kathy Jensen