From: Fredrickson Communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Subject: Intersect Meeting - CMS Selection & Implementation: lessons we're
learning as we go
To: [log in to unmask]

     [image: Fredrickson Communications]
Intersect meeting on May 8
*CMS Selection & Implementation:  *
*
a discussion about lessons we're learning as we go
*
         *When:*
 Wednesday, May 8, 2013
2:00-4:00 PM

 *Where:*
 *MN DEED
*Conference Room 2010W
First National Bank Building
332 Minnesota Street
Suite E-200
St. Paul, MN 55101

Driving directions and parking
information<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001XBlo0BzjefLAwNp3Ee-_z_0m7Qfw-qjHd3cnhbAx7PK7U2PPZRCaJnoU_otjo0wQZNvSJ2XQe5OaizZ4yoHkoe-xaj1R4juOkoyq8nnthcPDXyuDJGBlisKDReX-3r5WaNsbOmkVTsEHGamUItJoi2rEFnJqy6iuyoxlzrJ_C_WC369RJ-YDvusrueT-Vay0>

We'll send more details about the room location a few days before the
meeting.

   A big thank you to *Laura Winge, Chris Sprung,* and MN DEED for
providing our meeting space!

 *www.fredcomm.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001XBlo0BzjefLIwNslslEUlarG1cELlhldPmS6lxmx8yF_9_Ny5374o2MtzpIvltxHdef48qWN96QaXY9ZvWOpAjOpPel-IopbfPnzKCxtGs0=>
*

     Greetings and Happy Spring (yes, it *is* officially Spring)!

We hope you'll join us for our next Intersect meeting. *Please register **no
later than Friday, May 3* if you plan to be there. And as always, pass
along this invitation to your public-sector colleagues as you see fit.

*Topic:
CMS Selection & Implementation: a discussion about lessons we're learning
as we go*

We're setting this up as a discussion rather than a presentation. Please
bring your stories, comments, and questions so we can learn from all of you.

Facilitating the discussion will be:
*Laura Winge *and* Chris Sprung *of DEED
They are in the midst of moving their content to Tridion, the State's
chosen CMS. They'll talk through what's going well, what they wish was
different, and share stories that may help you as you go through a similar
process in the near future.

*Megan Ryan* and *Kristi Tramp* of MN Housing
They recently went through a CMS selection process and decided on Oracle.
They too will share stories about things they're learning along the way.

*Donna Mork* of Stearns County
She and her colleagues went through the CMS selection and implementation
process about three years ago. They use DotNetNuke, a CMS that their
website development vendor offered. Donna will share a bit of a different
perspective in that they are already "through the woods."

   Get more information<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7okh9odab&oeidk=a07e7bdfl8q7974d9ca&oseq=a022l8h5cu5x94>
*Register Now!<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=7okh9odab&oeidk=a07e7bdfl8q7974d9ca&oseq=a022l8h5cu5x94>
*
   We look forward to seeing you.

*Cheers,
*Molly Emmings
Fredrickson Communications
612.746.1741
email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=7okh9odab&m=1103230118364&ea=jbrudlos%40umn.edu&a=1113023464014>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001eN-Vxdx0w9SrZBFETC10PdSaDi-ODBrV&t=001YeOMFHvY-vSwSaLXyK8ejw%3D%3D&llr=7okh9odab>
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEVP_Inv_001>
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by
Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001eN-Vxdx0w9SrZBFETC10PdSaDi-ODBrV&t=001YeOMFHvY-vSwSaLXyK8ejw%3D%3D&llr=7okh9odab>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
 Fredrickson Communications | 800 Washington Avenue North | Suite 725 |
Minneapolis | MN | 55401-1330