Hi Ryan:

I have worked on this and found it to work quite well. Nothing I have in production is responsive, but I do have the non-responsive bootstrap integrated with the 960px in a production app. Feel free to contact off list if you more specific questions.

Here is a prototype app which is public in Github, again just the non-responsive bootstrap template:
https://github.umn.edu/oir/ac-business-case

Dave