You can get reports on downloads, but you have to do some extra work for
it! It's called event tracking. And even then, you need to wisely choose
your categories, labels, etc.

As for hits, I was not aware that Google Analytics' ability to filter out
search engines and spiders was a feature of the javascript thing.... Guess
I need to do more Googling on Google Analytics (it's becoming a weekly
pastime).

Megan

--
Megan Dushin <http://ici.umn.edu/index.php?staff/view/zp8jzk4z3>,