Hi all,

Not much new to report today, but several birds reported previously were
relocated in Polk County.

WHITE-FACED IBIS (7) continue at the Parnell Impoundment on Polk County
17.  Found by Sandy Aubol and Paul (Budde?).  They apparently have not
moved.  Sandy was able to cross the ditches at 230th Ave without getting
wet.

WHITE-FACED IBIS (1) relocated at the Euclid East Impoundment (1.5 miles
East of Euclid) by myself and Paul.  I am assuming that this is the same
individual I saw there a little over a week ago.

LOGGERHEAD SHRIKE (2) relocated on Polk County 68 in the section where the
road curves East prior to meeting Polk County 23.  I think it's a little
early to say "pair", but there have apparently been breeding Loggerheads on
this corner in the past.  Both were between the same two telephone poles,
but not really associating.  One was last seen diving into the grass and
the other flew to the tree line next to the silo with the green and white
striped roof.

Additionally, I did see a PEREGRINE FALCON making a pass at the ducks in
the Agassiz Valley Project on the Polk County side (3rd Peregrine in 3 days
:P).
The SNOWY EGRET was not relocated to my knowledge.  There was a group of
egrets hugging (and crossing) the Polk County line in the interior of the
project this evening, but I couldn't tell if the Snowy was among them.
I'll let you know if it turns up.
Had my FOS MARBLED GODWITS and a SHARP-TAILED GROUSE in a tree at Euclid
East today as well.

Whats with all the Ibis this year?

Feel free to call me if you are out in the area tomorrow (Sunday) and want
more info on any of the birds recently reported.  404 316 8609

Bill Blackburn
Minnesota Audubon
Warren, MN