In western Polk County, I still had about 2 dozen redpolls at my feeders yesterday (6 today). I photographed one that I cannot make a positive decision on. It's a bit washed out in the sun and not the greatest photos but I'm wondering if anyone would like to give an opinion if this could be a Hoary still here on 5/5/13. I'm pretty picky on my Hoary Redpolls and am finding this one a bit tricky to decide on. In the photos with more than one redpoll, it is the one to the far right. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

If this link to Picasa doesn't work, let me know and I'll put them on my Flickr site. https://picasaweb.google.com/115560672615623653502/Redpoll#

Sandy Aubol
East Grand Forks, MN
Polk County