Hi All,   Sorry for the belated post but yesterday morning I found at least 18 Red-throated Loons out from the Beach House on Park Point. All but one of them was in striking breeding plumage. With a scope you could see their full beauty but it was possible to see some of the closer ones with binoculars. I tried scanning two other areas on the lake side and found no Red-throated Loons but there is an absolute abundance of Red-necked Grebes on both sides of the point as well as some Purple Martins.   Good Birding,   Jason Caddy,  Minneapolis,  [log in to unmask]