Greetings, Web Standards folks.

Thank you so much to those of you who met up last week to talk about the
new Enterprise Portal Project last Friday at the Web Standards monthly
meeting.  The Portal team left with some really great input!

*1.  Our Presentation.*  Here is a
link<https://docs.google.com/a/umn.edu/file/d/0B7maLMQoyHAzOGNIMHp0dXZDekE/edit>to
the presentation we gave (it's on Drive so I recommend downloading it
view it), minus the slides that helped us show our design challenge.  Those
were not prepared to be shown out of context and so we are keeping those
internal.  But, we do plan to have some design ideas to be able to share
more broadly later this summer for some early input opportunities.

*2.  Ways to be involved.*  Please consider helping out with this project
that will have wide impact on everyone at the U.  We have this short
form<https://docs.google.com/a/umn.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtFR0dzcDBZR0FueGRSSkJFaFFhUkE6MQ#gid=0>that
explains different ways you can help (as little as 5 minutes here and
there up to joining our team) so we'll know if we can reach out to you over
the next 8 months.

Thanks!

--Susan

--
Susan B. Geller
Project Director, Enterprise Portal, University of Minnesota