*

Greetings,

Do you know anyone who uses websites in the health sciences areas of the
University of Minnesota that might have a few minutes to take a survey? It
would really help us out, and they will be entered to win an iPod shuffle!
We are trying to find out which labels make the most sense to users when
looking for information on a website.

Please forward the invitation below to your friends and colleagues who fall
into the audiences listed below, and feel welcome to take it yourself. We
are asking people to complete the survey by Wednesday, May 8 at:
http://z.umn.edu/ahclabelsurvey

Potential audiences include:

   -

   prospective students, residents, fellows
   -

   current students, residents, fellows
   -

   alumni
   -

   donors
   -

   volunteers
   -

   prospective, current, or former patients
   -

   participants in clinical trials
   -

   staff at the U
   -

   faculty at the U
   -

   researchers and faculty outside the U
   -

   health care professionals
   -

   business and community partners
   -

   funders/granting agencies

Thank you in advance for your help with this.

Sincerely,

Syreeta*

Syreeta L. Wilkins
Web editor | 612.625.2640 | [log in to unmask]
University of Minnesota Academic Health Center