For public video streaming the UMN video group suggested that we use a YouTube account as part of the UMN's Google Apps suite of applications. We requested a new departmental account for this.  We also asked that this new account be enabled for Google Apps.  Once we had that ready we logged into gmail.umn.edu with this account and chose the YouTube option under "More" to upload the video to YouTube.

Tonu