Dear ISHPSSB student members,

There will be a graduate student member general meeting at ISHPSSB2013 in
Montpellier (during the lunch break on Wednesday), at which we will need to
elect a new Student Representative. I'm writing to remind you to please get
in touch with me this month if you are interested in the position. Any
graduate student member in good standing may self-nominate for Student
Representative—if you are interested in doing so, please email me at
[log in to unmask], along with a brief bio (a few sentences is fine).

Here is a quick overview of the position: The Student Representative is a
member of the ISHPSSB general council, and default chair of the Student
Advisory Committee. You also have the opportunity to participate in other
committees and/or be involved in planning the off-year workshop. Please
feel free to contact me if you'd like more information about what is
involved in the position.

Best,
Emily Parke
ISHPSSB 2011-2013 Student Representative