Good morning all!

I signed up and thought others may be interested too:

From: Eve Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Introduction to Web Accessibility online course
Date: September 10, 2013 12:56:32 PM CDT
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi everyone,

Today we announced registration for Introduction to Web Accessibility, our online course that helps you discover simple ways to make your websites more accessible to visually impaired users, without breaking code or sacrificing a beautiful user experience. This course is intended for software developers, and it teaches the basics of ARIA markup and tools and techniques for accessible development. The course runs with support from Google content experts from September 17-30 (but the content will remain available after the course officially ends).

To learn more about the course, check out our GDL episode featuring members of our accessibility team (myself included) in conversation with Vint Cerf, Google’s VP & Chief Internet Evangelist.

If you or any web developers you know would find this course useful,
visit g.co/webaccessibility to register.

Thanks!

Eve Andersson
Manager, Accessibility Engineering
Google

--
Tonu Mikk
Disability Services, Office for Equity and Diversity