Hey AMSA members-

Check out this opportunity to attend an event held by the Pharmaceutical
Policy Leadership in Medicine Institute in Washington, D.C. Contact Shirley
if you're interested:

As a member of the AMSA PharmFree National Steering Committee, I am
emailing to let you know about a great opportunity coming up in November
called the Pharmaceutical Policy Leadership in Medicine Institute. I hope
you can relay this message and promote the event to the rest of
UMinnesota's medical students.

This annual institute, which is being held right outside of *Washington,
D.C.* on *November 8-10*, aims to train students on pharmaceutical policy
and on implementing campaigns surrounding current policy issues and will
involve sessions with renowned speakers as well as interactive workshops.
It is an exceptional opportunity to lead change at Minnesota, nationally,
and internationally. Anyone interested in policy or industry should
consider applying!
*In addition, all lodging, food, and tuition costs will be covered by AMSA.*

Below is the link to the application as well as more information on the
PPLMI. The deadline is *October 23rd*.

http://www.amsa.org/AMSA/Homepage/EducationCareerDevelopment/AMSAAcademy/PPLMI.aspx

Best,
Shirley

AMSA PharmFree National Steering Committee Member 2013-2014
--
Shirley Hu
New York Medical College, M.D. Candidate, Expected 2016