Sorry, that is:  https://www.lib.umn.edu/uarchives

Shane

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Shane Nackerud <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You could also check with the University Archives (www.lib.umn.edu/uarch).  I'm sure they would have an example on some letterhead they could scan.

Shane

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Kathy Jensen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Amanda,

I *think* our office might have one of these laying around in some dark, dusty corner. I'd be very surprised if you came across a digital version. I'll send a message to our designers to see if they have anything. Another good source might be Printing Services.

Kathy