I've never posted to MOU and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but I'm
sending this to say that the Owl was still near this corner, aprox. .4
miles north of Armstrong on Bunker Lake Blvd, this afternoon at 2pm. I
watched it for roughly 10 minutes as it mostly sat atop two tall pine trees
on the west side of the road; very easy to spot. It flew over the field on
the east side of the road very briefly, 15 seconds or so, and I was able
catch a good glimpse as it passed over the window in my car roof heading
back toward the pine trees. There were no other cars visible and I was
pretty far away - hard to estimate how far with any accuracy but far enough
not to spook it, I imagined. I turned around and left shortly after it
perched atop the pine trees after this flight. It was very lightly
spotted/streaked/what have you from behind. The yellow eyes are one of the
most striking things I've seen as a birder :)

Kevan