Kudos to the wonderful birders along Hogan Ave today.

Around noon they'd spotted a Snowy Owl on the ground north of 190th and
were very welcoming to some non-birder friends who wanted to see their very
first Snowy Owl. The birders even helped the young junior nature lover  and
his little sister see the owl through binos and scopes. We hear lots of
notes about bad-birder behavior with relation to owls so I thought I'd  share
some nice reports!

In addition to today's owl, there was one yesterday at 180th & Hogan
around 4 p.m., and another on 170th just west of Goodwin the day before  right
around 4:45 p.m.

Jen Vieth