Spent a few quick minutes looking for the Snowy Owl in Ramsey today around
4pm.

It didn't take more than 5 minutes and I was on it as there were 2 vehicles
with the drivers enjoying and taking photos.

I just had my binoculars but got great views. Then I noticed that the
forehead on this Snowy had black markings.

Those markings do not seem to match the photos that I took on Sunday.

I am guessing as others have suggested, that there are indeed 2 Snowy Owls
in this vicinity.

The location I saw the owl at today was from the corner of 146th Ave NW and
Ferret St. NW.

The owl was seen at the top of a wooden utility pole west of Ferret and
south of the huge tower.

Sky the BirdMan