Yesterday afternoon, Randy Frederickson relocated a Snowy Owl by Grove City.
It was seen on 300th St. 0.25 miles west of MN 4.  This is north of Grove City.
After seeing my pictures of the Grove City and Litchfield owls, Randy believes it
looked more like the Litchfield bird.

Randy and I searched south of Grove City near Rosendale but did not find that
bird. We then split up and Randy found the first Snowy Owl of the winter for
Kandiyohi Co. at the intersection of Co. Rd. 4 and 105th Ave. SE.  This is
between Kandiyohi and Atwater and south of US 12.

Late last night the principal at my school emailed me pictures of yet another
Kandiyohi Co. Snowy Owl she saw just before dark.  It was located on a pole
along Co. 10 less than a mile west of Co. Rd. 2.  She said it was on the last pole
of the line.  This is north of Atwater.

We have very high winds here today, so Randy said the owls will likely be perched
on the ground.