Dear members and friends of the TRB Congestion Pricing Committee:

I hope you are planning to join us for the *Transportation Research Board's
 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, January 12-16,
2014*.<http://www.trb.org/AnnualMeeting2014/annualmeeting2014.aspx>You
can gain access to the Interactive Preliminary Program *here
<http://pressamp.trb.org/aminteractiveprogram/Program.aspx>.*

 The web site has the most recent information on committee and subcommittee
meetings, workshops, sessions and individual presentations. You can
use theInteractive Preliminary
Program<http://pressamp.trb.org/aminteractiveprogram/Program.aspx>to
conduct searches by session title, paper title, keywords, author, and
subject area to plan your personalized itinerary which includes meeting
room names.  I would particularly encourage you to participate in the
events sponsored by our Committee and subcommittees. For your convenience,
I have attached the following:

1)      List of events sponsored by the Committee, including subcommittee
meetings, Workshops, podium sessions and poster sessions;

2)      Agenda for our full Committee meeting on *Tuesday, January 14, 7:30
to 10:30 pm, in Hilton, Columbia Hall, 11 & 12*; and

 3)      Agendas for subcommittee meetings.

*No-host dinner*

Committee and subcommittee members, friends and anyone interested are
invited to join us at the *LAURIOL PLAZA* restaurant, *Tuesday, January 14,
5:45pm*.  The restaurant is located at 1835 18th street NW, just a couple
of blocks from the Hilton. This is the same restaurant that we ate at in
previous years.  Please ask for the *Congestion Pricing Group* when you
arrive at the restaurant. A map may be downloaded
*here*<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Washington+Hilton&daddr=1835+18th+St+NW,+washington+DC&geocode=&hl=en&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=38.920021,-77.038879&sspn=0.028448,0.054331&ie=UTF8&ll=38.912741,-77.0439&spn=0.00753,0.013583&z=16>
.

See you at TRB!

Lee Munnich

Co-chair, TRB Committee on Congestion Pricing (ABE25)

--
Lee W. Munnich, Jr.
Senior Fellow and Director