Dear members and friends of the TRB Congestion Pricing Committee:

I hope you are planning to join us for the Transportation Research Board's  Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, January 12-16, 2014. You can gain access to the Interactive Preliminary Program here.

The web site has the most recent information on committee and subcommittee meetings, workshops, sessions and individual presentations. You can use the Interactive Preliminary Program to conduct searches by session title, paper title, keywords, author, and subject area to plan your personalized itinerary which includes meeting room names.  I would particularly encourage you to participate in the events sponsored by our Committee and subcommittees. For your convenience, I have attached the following:

1)      List of events sponsored by the Committee, including subcommittee meetings, Workshops, podium sessions and poster sessions;

2)      Agenda for our full Committee meeting on Tuesday, January 14, 7:30 to 10:30 pm, in Hilton, Columbia Hall, 11 & 12; and

3)      Agendas for subcommittee meetings.

No-host dinner

Committee and subcommittee members, friends and anyone interested are invited to join us at the LAURIOL PLAZA restaurant, Tuesday, January 14, 5:45pm.  The restaurant is located at 1835 18th street NW, just a couple of blocks from the Hilton. This is the same restaurant that we ate at in previous years.  Please ask for the Congestion Pricing Group when you arrive at the restaurant. A map may be downloaded here.

See you at TRB!

Lee Munnich

Co-chair, TRB Committee on Congestion Pricing (ABE25)

--
Lee W. Munnich, Jr.
Senior Fellow and Director