Print

The owl was at the same location this morning, at 12:45 pm.  Several of the
other people present engaged in the same behavior described below, while
the owl was settled on the ground about 40-50 yards from the road, but the
owl tolerated their close approach and stayed put. I understand that some
people are feeding the owl, and I saw one of the men who approached it toss
it something.

Arjun Guneratne