I saw both Snowy Owls today in the city of Ramsey.

The west side owl was in one of its usual spots and at approximately 3:30pm
there was one gentleman there taking photos with a nice long lens.

I didn't see anyone else there and didn't notice this gentleman doing any
baiting.

I then went to look for the east side owl using the information that I
gathered from the Snow Project web site.

I found it within 15 minutes. It was sitting up on top of the Cor Living
building just west of the City Hall bldg and the NorthStar depot.

The owl was atop the roof on the SW corner of the building.

What a cool sight. I could actually see it from the stoplight at Armstrong &
Hwy 10 and also saw it driving on 10 as I was heading back east.

Sky the BirdMan

Anoka, MN