This morning we had six parties scouring the countryside north of the towns of
Atwater and Grove City.  Our search started with a bang as one of the searchers
spotted a Snowy Owl from her living room before she even headed out.  The owl
was perched on a pole at the residence of 30533 525th Ave.  This is about two
miles north and 1 mile west of Grove City.  Nearly all our search parties got to see
it.  As one of the search members had to drive by the owl to get to the house to
pick up the woman who spotted it, the owl flew from its perch to the east and
landed in the field about .25 miles away from the road.  As of 10:30 it was still
there - straight east of the driveway to 30533.  Note: This was the same
location I had reported a Snowy Owl in late December.

Craig Radel refound a New London Snowy Owl on Friday morning.  Randy
Frederickson may have more information on the location.