Hi
This was the first time I’ve been back to the Ramsey snowy owls since the transmitter was put on one of them. We found two snowy’s today.  One near the cell tower and the second with the help of an alert birder that we ran into. on the south side of highway ten about half a mile south and east of the cell tower.
I was using my old camera but my shot at least showed the transmitter on the owl.  We did not see a third snowy and we covered the area pretty well for over an hour.
Here is a link to the snowy with the transmitter.  We also saw a horned lark in the field between the town houses and Coborn’s.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/with/12617396355/
Ron Taube Coon Rapids