Mark and I saw the Snowy Owl at Hogan and 180th this afternoon about
2:30. There were several photographers there, and unfortunately, one of
them baited the owl so that, from our vantage point, it looked like it
almost hit them as it flew in to get the bait. When we left, the owl was
sitting on top of the telephone pole on the southwest corner of the
intersection.
Becky Lystig
Dakota County