Print

I just got an email from one of our bus drivers that she found a Snowy Owl early
this morning in Meeker County.  She has reported Snowy Owls to me before.
Here are her words:

"This morning at about 6:35 am I saw the most beautiful sighting of a snow owl.
As I was driving down the road I saw ahead of me something big and white in the
ditch and as I approached it lifted off with something in its claws.  Flew along side
the bus for a few yards and I got to see it up close.....beautiful......
It as about 2 miles north of Grove City on Hwy 4 and than if you turn by the
Swede Grove township building and go east for about a half mile that is where I
saw it."

I am teaching right now and can't go look for it.  If you go, good luck finding it in
this white-out and be safe.

Josh Wallestad

http://www.aboywhocriedheron.com
http://birdingacrossamerica.com