I sent this last night but it has not arrived in my mailb
Hey birders,

I sent this last night but it has not arrived in my mailbox as of now so I'm trying again.

Last night, Tom Dahlen called me and indicated that his big day team found a Black-necked Stilt near Minnesota Lake in Faribault County.  Take CR20 west from Minnesota Lake.  Turn left onto 490th Ave.  The bird was apparently in a wetland south of the T-intersection of 490th and 235th St.

I do not know what time the bird was seen and will repost if I relocate the bird.

Chad Heins
Mankato, MN

"But ask the animals and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this?" --Job 12:7, 9