At about 11AM Tuesday I found 1 White-faced Ibis at the end of Bartlet Lake Rd. which is by the airport in Winona.  It was in a small wetland along the left side of the road between the "Road Closed" sign and a couple construction barriers.  It was close to the road.
I wasn't sure I'd leave the house to bird this morning, but a Nashville Warbler and Least Flycatcher in my yard caused me to go to Prairie Island where I had an additional 10 species of Warbler in an hour or two:
Orange-crownedYellow MagnoliaYellow-rumpedBlack-throated GreenPalmBlack-and-WhiteAmerican RedstartNorthern WaterthrushCommon Yellowthroat
Dedrick BenzWinona, MN