Hi John Fournelle ([log in to unmask]),

is having the following question. Maybe someone here can help him? Thanks!

I have in my cabinet a vial of a Mathey “Spectrographically Standardized
Substance” (10 grams)
Mathey “SPECPURE” (regd) Silicon Dioxide.
Catalogue No. J.M. 425
Lab 4930 (handwritten number)

I assume this was acquired by my predecessor Everett Glover back in the
1970s.

Would anyone out there in probe land happen to recognize the material and
have a sheet on its composition?

Thanks.

--
Dr. Anette von der Handt