Yesterday at 4 PM we located a Blue Grosbeak previously found by Josh Wallestad at the Danube brush pile in Renville County! Today in LQP county around 11 AM I found a pair of Blue Grosbeaks north of 150 St on 127 Ave S on the west side of the road near a brush pile. 30 minutes later I relocated them at County rd 12 and 127 A N. This is in SW LQP east of County Rd 7.
I also found and photographed a possible Krider's Red Tailed Hawk at County Rd 7 and 150th St. I located twice, it flew each time to an abandoned farm site north on Cty Rd 7. Ken Larson at Prairie Marsh Farm

Sent from my iPhone